Futsal Facility Policies
· Futsal balls, cones, and pinnies will be provided for all court rentals. No outdoor soccer balls or other equipment is permitted in the facility.
· Only clear liquids are to be brought into the Futsal Fieldhouse. Water must be in sealed, spill-proof plastic or metal containers. No glass allowed. No sports drinks, coffee, energy drinks, etc. are allowed on the Futsal flooring. No food allowed on the futsal courts.
· Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times. Any behavior deemed to be disrespectful or confrontational to players, spectators, staff or referees may result in suspension from the Futsal Facility.
· All shoes on the futsal courts must be flat soled and non-marking. Shoes must be dry before entering futsal area.
· Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to VB Futsal staff. The VB Futsal and Beach FC staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
· No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
· No chewing gum or chewing tobacco permitted in the facility at any time.
· Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is forbidden in and near the entrance of the building.
· Children not participating in a VB Futsal program must be supervised at all times.